The vegetable marrows stuffed with meat and tomatoes
The vegetable marrow is ideally combined with juicy meat stuffing and with sourish tomatoes. This tasty and useful dish can be cooked practically all the year round. It goes well for a daily diet, but also on a holiday on plates round medallions from a vegetable marrow in magnificent mayonnaise hats perfectly look.
Products for the vegetable marrows stuffed with meat and tomatoes
- A vegetable marrow large – 1 piece
- Chicken pulp -1 kg
- Pork fat – 1 kg
- Beef – 500 grams
- Onions – 2 pieces
- The tomatoes frozen – 250 grams
- The pepper – 250 grams
- Eggs quail – 5 pieces
- Salt, pepper, mayonnaise – to taste
Preparation of vegetable marrows, stuffed with meat and tomatoes
- Cut meat on small pieces and scroll it through the meat grinder.
- As a result we receive dense uniform mincemeat. Add small cut onions to mincemeat. Salt mincemeat and pepper and put aside aside.
- Peel a vegetable marrow: remove thick skin, clean interiors and cut on rings 3-4 cm thick.
- Start assembly of medallions from the vegetable marrows stuffed with meat and tomatoes.
- A baking sheet oil and lay down a marrow circle (by the way, don`t forget to grate a vegetable marrow in advance with salt that it had brighter taste), at first to put 2 slices of potato in the center. It will add taste I observe and will facilitate its removal from a baking sheet.
- Lay out layers mincemeat, then tomatoes and paprika. From above decorate with a hat from mayonnaise. In 2 minutes before getting a baking sheet from an oven it will be possible to sprinkle grated cheese from above.
- When all medallions will be filled with stuffing, place the vegetable marrows stuffed with meat and tomatoes in an oven. There they will be about 1 hour at a temperature of 200 degrees.
- The ready vegetable marrow turns out soft, translucent and golden. Get a baking sheet from an oven and spread out hot medallions on plates.
- The vegetable marrows stuffed with meat and tomatoes are ready. Bon appetit!
Advice. It is possible to cook also vegetarian option of this dish. It is especially tasty during a season when without problems it is possible to buy or grow up fresh and ripe vegetables. Instead of meat take tomatoes, onions, carrots and greens.
All need to be cut small. At first fry onions, then carrots, and in the final add tomatoes and greens. The garlic segment will become a juicy stroke. At the end spread the browned vegetables in the prepared medallions with potato and decorate them with mayonnaise and cheese.