Mushroom julienne from champignons
Today, there are a huge amount of dishes with mushrooms. Fungi are used as an appetizer, pickled, salted and roasted. Also consuming mushrooms as individual dishes. Undoubtedly, dishes with mushrooms can not leave indifferent any person who loves a hearty meal. I wanted to write in my article about the recipe of one of these dishes. That is a recipe for a favorite dish for gourmet and ordinary people - mushroom julienne.
- Fresh champignons - 0.5 kilograms.
- Sour cream (preferably less than about 15% fat) - 1 package (you will need 250 milliliters).
- Mayonnaise (I prefer «Makheev» sold in any shop) - 1 package (you will need 150 grams).
- Onion - 1 head.
- Salt and pepper for taste.
- Butter - 30 grams.
- Cheese (firm grade) - 100 grams.
- Flour - small amount (0.5 tablespoons).
A method for preparing mushroom julienne of champignons
- So we will begin! The first that it is necessary to make it preparation of mushrooms, the main product for our julienne. To start them it is necessary to wash out with water. Further we take a chopping board and cut field mushrooms on medium slices. Not big and not the small. Further we get our bulb. We chop also it on a board, only it is necessary to cut onions already small. After cutting of onions and mushrooms we get a frying pan.
- We put on average fire. We throw the specified quantity of butter on a frying pan. We stack the onions cut earlier on the warmed frying pan and we roast, stirring slowly within about 3 minutes. After time, without departing anywhere, we stack the cut field mushrooms. Mushrooms quite large number turns out, but it only seems as then they will leave all water and their volume will decrease many times over.
- For the speed of process we cover a frying pan. We will fry mushrooms about 10 minutes, stirring constantly them by means of a wooden rake. Approximately in 6-7 minutes it is necessary to salt and pepper field mushrooms (to taste). After time mushrooms are ready!
- Now it is necessary to season mushrooms with sour cream and mayonnaise. Consistently we add the quantity of sour cream specified in the recipe and mayonnaise. We mix thoroughly. Together with sour cream and mayonnaise it is necessary to add a little flour in a julienne.
- As it is known the julienne is served in cocottes. We get cocottes and we spread in them from a frying pan a julienne. Further it is necessary to grate cheese. It is necessary to grate it on a small grater. We sprinkle grated cheese on a julienne. Now it can be put in an oven!
- Warm an oven up to the temperature of 200 degrees Celsius and put in it cocottes with a julienne approximately 10 minutes. As a result, cheese has to be reddened.
- Our julienne is ready! This fine dish can be used in snack or separately as it is pleasant to whom more. Anyway, you take great pleasure, having tried this remarkable dish.
Eat it is served! Bon appetit!