Dried mushrooms soup
If you still had stock of dried mushrooms from this year s gathering, came the time to cook very tasty and useful dish - mushroom soup form dried mushrooms. It is impossible to call this dish very nourishing, but it very tasty and useful. This soup will fine approach both to ordinary people and vegetarians. Try to do it!
- Potatoes - 2-3 pieces
- Dried mushrooms - 4 tablespoons
- Bulb of onion - 2 small pieces
- Garlic - 1 segment
- Black pepper peas - 2-3 pieces
- Dried clove - 2 pieces
- Salt - to taste
Directions for cooking soup from dried mushrooms
- Before preparation of soup approximately in 1-2 hours get dried mushrooms from a sack and fill in them in a plate with boiled water.
- Take a pan of the average sizes. It is possible more, than that which was used by us in preparation of this soup.
- Pour in it 1/3 waters, salt and start boiling.
- Clean potatoes and cut it on small cubes. Spread in a pan that it started cooking.
- Peel bulb of onion and garlic. Cut bulbs on half rings, and garlic can be knifed on small parts.
- Put a frying pan on fire, pour sunflower oil and spread on it garlic with onions and roast until they don t start browning. Switch off fire.
- Merge a half of water from mushrooms and combine them to potatoes in soup. Salt soup. If there is a foam on a soup surface - immediately clean it.
- At the end of cooking of soup add seasoning and fried onions with garlic.
- Switch off fire and give it about 2-3 hours will be drawn (if to turn out).
- Serve a dish hot having added a sour cream spoon.
That only can t be cooked, using as the main ingredient forest mushrooms. On our cook site we still gave idle, but very tasty recipe of orange-cap boletus with tomatoes and fried potatoes. From dried mushrooms it is possible to cook a lot of quantity of dishes, as well as from fresh edible fungi.